Intro To Social Media Marketing
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
3 weeks : Tuesdays 5pm-6pm : January 5 2020 - January 19, 2020
Learn how to craft a winning Social Media strategy that connects & engages your audience, grows your followers, and turns them into loyal customers.
You'll walk away with ...
- How to set up Social Media accounts
- The best Social Media practices that will allow you to define a more robust social message that resonates well with your brand
- A detailed understanding of the current social media landscape
- How to evaluate which tools or social platforms are the best fit for your brand
- How to track and measure results
- How to create ads and set a budget
Priyam Mukharya - Instructor
A passionate Marketer, with six years of experience contributing to and managing an enterprise's digital ecosystem. Lead the execution of social strategies, created and optimized high-value content, managed communities, and built campaigns for some awesome brands like The Voice, L'Oréal, etc. With her skill set, she managed to gain 18K+ followers organically on Instagram. Website: girlwithacanvas.wordpress.com Instagram: @girlwithacanvas