Intro To Social Media Marketing
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
3 weeks : Tuesdays 5pm-6pm : October 27, 2020 - November 10, 2020
Learn how to craft a winning Social Media strategy that connects & engages your audience, grows your followers, and turns them into loyal customers.
You'll walk away with ...
- how to set up Social Media accounts,
- the best Social Media practices that will allow you to define a more robust social message that resonates well with your brand,
- a detailed understanding of the current social media landscape,
- how to evaluate which tools or social platforms are the best fit for them,
- how to track and measure results and
- how to create ads and set a budget.
Priyam Mukharya - Instructor
A passionate Marketer, with six years of experience contributing to and managing an enterprise's digital ecosystem. Lead the execution of social strategies, created and optimized high-value content, managed communities, and built campaigns for some awesome brands like The Voice, L'Oréal, etc. With her skill set, she managed to gain 18K+ followers organically on Instagram. Website: girlwithacanvas.wordpress.com Instagram: @girlwithacanvas