Introduction to 3D Printing and Modeling
Thursday, July 2, 2020
4 Thursdays - July 2, 9, 23 & 30, 2020 : 6pm-8:30pm
You just got your own 3d Printer, hopefully after taking our Hands On 3d Printing - Build Your Own Class. Now join us for an exploration of your new 3d printer's capabilities.
What we will do:
- Learn 3d Modeling concepts using TinkerCAD
- Design and print your own parts
- Learn about print in place hinges and other ways to make moving parts with your printer
- Discuss the choice of 3d modeling software to help you decide on the best tools for your projects
- Learn about slicer settings to get the best print quality
- Learn how to choose the right settings for print speed, quality, and strength.