Sip & Skills - 3D Printed Taco-Truck-Taco-Holder!
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020: 6:30pm-8:30pm
A super-fun summer starter for your outdoor eating pleasure. Learn basic 3D modeling and make your own customized taco truck taco holders! In this workshop you will be guided step by step through building a taco truck model in Tinkercad, a free web-based modeling program. See how simple shapes come together to make a complex model. After class, we will print and deliver your taco truck taco holder!
*Included with the class fee, The Makery will manufacture and deliver your 3D printed items*. Additional prints can be purchased at a rate of $5/hour for printing.
* Local deliveries included. Additional shipping fee for remote deliveries.
What we will do
- Learn the basics of Tinkercad to create various shapes, symbols and text for your taco truck
- Explore patterns on different faces
- Learn techniques to make a good 3D print including supports, shape, and model orientation
- Export your design to 3D printer software
- Learn how to print from within Tinkercad
- Learn how to use The Virtual Makery to print your creations!
Other Fun 3D Modeling and Printing Classes at The Makery!
Sip & Skills programs running each Wednesday evening and Saturday morning and in July!
- Sip&Skills - Cupcake Stands!
- Sip&Skills - Beads!
- Build your own 3D printer
- Introduction to 3D Modeling and Printing
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting information will be in this listing and will be emailed to you prior to the start of this class.