3D Printing Boot Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
4 sessions - Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 23, 25, 30, July 2 2020: 6:30pm-9pm
This program is for people who have their own 3D printers or are in close proximity to The Makery. Please see our Hands On 3D Printing - Build your own! programs.
Explore the world of 3D printing and get started designing and making your own 3D printed items. Students will gain an understanding of the 3D printing process and terminology, as well as structural and process considerations while designing for 3D printing. Students will be introduced to options available for 3D modeling software as well as design and print projects using Tinkercad.
What we will do
- Become familiar with 3D printing technologies
- Explore options for 3D modeling software
- Learn basic printing and modeling concepts while creating a design in a free program called TinkerCad
- Learn how to slice and start a print on the two different 3D printers available at The Makery
- 3D Printing Boot Camp$240$2400$0