Food Meets Tech - 3D Printing a Taco Truck Taco Holder! - AVM
Time & Location
About The Event
Saturday, June 20, 2020: 10am-12pm
A super-fun summer starter. Learn 3D modeling and make your own customized taco holders! In the first half of this two hour workshop, you will be walked through the basics of 3D modeling in Tinkercad. The second half is for you to design your own taco truck with the opportunity to ask questions and share with the group.
Included with the class fee, The Makery will 3D print and deliver your taco truck*. Additional prints can be purchased at a rate of $5/hour for printing.
* Local deliveries included. Additional shipping fee for remote deliveries.
What we will do
- Learn the basics of Tinkercad to create various shapes, symbols and text for your taco truck
- Explore patterns on different faces
- Learn techniques to make a good 3D print including supports, shape, and model orientation
- Export your design to 3D printer software
- Learn how to print from within Tinkercad
- Learn how to use The Virtual Makery to print your creations!
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting information will be in this listing and will be emailed to you prior to the start of this class.
- Intro to 3D Printing$55$550$0