Sat, Jun 13|
Intro to 3D Printed Jewelry - Modeling Beads! Online - AVM
Intro to 3D Printed Jewelry - Modeling Beads! Online
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
Saturday, June 13, 2020: 10am-12pm
Learn basic 3D modeling through beads! Design your own unique beads as you learn the building blocks of Tinkercad. In the first half of this two hour seminar, you will be walked through the basics of 3D modeling in Tinkercad. The second half is for you to design your own beads with the opportunity to ask questions and share with the group.
Included with the class fee, The Makery will 3D print and deliver three beads*. Additional beads can be purchased at a rate of $5/hour for printing. Simple beads print in approximately 15 minutes; highly textured beads may take longer."
* Local deliveries included. Additional shipping fee for remote deliveries.
What we will do
- Learn the basics of Tinkercad to create various bead shapes
- Explore patterns on different faces
- Learn techniques to make a good 3D print including supports, shape, and model orientation
- Export your design to 3D printer software
- Learn how to print from within Tinkercad
- Learn how to use The Virtual Makery to print!
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting information will be in this listing and will be emailed to you prior to the start of this class.
- Ticket type
Intro to 3D Printing Jewelry
Includes materials, printing, and delivery of 3 beads (optional)Price$50.00