Maker Club April Vacation Week YVP-MCW1
Time & Location
About The Event
Grades 4th and up
Tuesday-Friday : 9am-3pm
Monday Optional : 9am-3pm
Art-tech at its best! New and experienced makers will explore a variety of digital fabrication technologies and artistic techniques including design, laser cutting, 3D modeling and printing, CNC carving, woodworking, fiber arts, electronics and traditional fine art. An opportunity to explore, make, and create with expert engineering and artistic guidance, the Art-Tech Maker Club introduces a series of structured but creative projects that encourage exploration and creativity while solidifying basic skills in graphic design, digital drawing, 3D modeling, electronics, sewing and other fiber arts and a variety of artistic techniques. Join us for a true makerspace experience. Let's explore and get creative together!
What we will do
- Visit 2-4 making stations each day. Station examples are; art & design; woodworking CNC and laser cutting; sewing and fiber arts; 3D modeling, 3Dprinting, and electronics
- Work with expert instructors at each station with expertise in art, design and engineering
- Enjoy a group lunch and social time with other participants and instructors
- End the day with Open Studio time allowing participants time for relaxed making activities or to continue working on their station-based projects
CANCELLATION POLICYRefunds minus 5% processing fee issued with written cancellation requests 30 days prior to the start date of the program. 50% minus 5% processing fee refunds issued up to two weeks prior to start date of the program.
- Vacation Week April T-F 21-24$505$5050$0
- Vacation Wk Apr. (Mon option)$130$1300$0