Maker Club Vacation Day YVP-MCD
Time & Location
About The Event
Grades 4th and up
Enjoy a relaxed, but full day of vacation-day making. Participants will rotate through stations while working on a cohesive project involving multiple making activities. Stations may include laser cutting and building, woodworking, CNC carving, electronics, art, 3D modeling and printing, sewing, fiber and more. Get hooked on making with this one-day immersive, hands-on makerspace experience.
What we will do
- Visit 2-4 making stations each day. Station examples are; art & design; woodworking CNC and laser cutting; sewing and fiber arts; 3D modeling, 3Dprinting, and electronics
- Work with expert instructors at each station with expertise in art, design and engineering
- Enjoy a group lunch and social time with other participants and instructors
- End the day with Open Studio time allowing participants time for relaxed making activities or to continue working on their station-based projects
CANCELLATION POLICYRefunds minus 5% processing fee issued with written cancellation requests 30 days prior to the start date of the program. 50% minus 5% processing fee refunds issued up to two weeks prior to start date of the program.
- Vacation Day April 10$130$1300$0