Sat, Jul 18|
Sip & Skills - 3D Printed Beads! (AVM)
Sip & Skills - 3D Printed Beads!
Time & Location
Jul 18, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
Saturday, July 18, 2020: 10:00am-12:00pm
Learn basic 3D modeling through beads! Design your own unique beads as you learn the building blocks of Tinkercad. In the first half of this two hour seminar, you will be walked through the basics of 3D modeling in Tinkercad. The second half is for you to design your own beads with the opportunity to ask questions and share with the group.
*Included with the class fee, The Makery will manufacture and deliver your 3D printed items*. Additional prints can be purchased at a rate of $5/hour for printing.
* Local deliveries included. Additional shipping fee for remote deliveries.
What we will do
- Learn the basics of Tinkercad to create various bead shapes
- Explore patterns on different faces
- Learn techniques to make a good 3D print including supports, shape, and model orientation
- Export your design to 3D printer software
- Learn how to print from within Tinkercad
- Learn how to use The Virtual Makery to print!
Other Fun 3D Modeling and Printing Classes at The Makery!
Sip & Skills programs running each Wednesday evening and Saturday morning and in July!
- Sip & Skills - Cupcake Stands!
- Sip & Skills - Taco Truck!
- Build your own 3D printer
- Introduction to 3D Modeling and Printing
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting information will be in this listing and will be emailed to you prior to the start of this class.
Sip&Skills - 3D Printed Beads!
Sip&Skills - 3D Printed Beads! - Includes materials, printing, and local delivery