Wed, Jun 24|
Sip & Skills - 3D Printed Cupcake Stands! (AVM)
Sip & Skills - 3D Printed Cupcake Stands!
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About The Event
Wednesday, June 24, 2020: 6:30pm-8:30pm
A super-fun summer starter. Learn basic 3D modeling and make your own customized cupcake stand. In this workshop you will learn how to use Tinkercad, a free web-based modeling program. You will design your own unique cupcake stand. After class we will print and deliver it to you!*
*Included with the class fee, The Makery will manufacture and deliver your 3D printed items*. Additional prints can be purchased at a rate of $5/hour for printing.
* Local deliveries included. Additional shipping fee for remote deliveries.
What we will do
- Learn the basics of Tinkercad to combine basic shapes into a more complex shape
- Explore patterns on different faces
- Learn techniques to make a good 3D print including supports, shape, and model orientation
- Export your design to 3D printer software
- Learn how to print from within Tinkercad
- Learn how to use The Virtual Makery to print your creations!
Other Fun 3D Modeling and Printing Classes at The Makery!
- Sip & Skills programs running each Wednesday evening and Saturday morning and in July!
- Taco Truck!
- 3D Printed Jewelry - Beads!
- Build your own 3D printer
- Introduction to 3D Modeling and Printing
Zoom Meeting Information
Meeting information will be in this listing and will be emailed to you prior to the start of this class.
Sip&Skills - Cupcake Stand!
Sip&Skills - Cupcake Stand! - Includes materials, printing, and local delivery of your personalized cupcake stand!