Weaving, Embroidery and Loom Making AFP0
Time & Location
About The Event
3 Saturdays, April 18, 25, May 2 : 10am-12:30pm
A unique building and weaving experience. This three-part program will take you through the process of assembling and utilizing a tabletop loom. Learn how to build and set up your loom, design your own patterns, and create a beautiful and artistic weaving.
What we will do
- Assemble and finish the loom in the woodshop as well as learn about the design and making process to produce the components.
- Learn the process of warping the loom
- Learn weaving and embroidery techniques and work on a beautiful woven art piece.
- Take home the loom and continue working or create something new!
NOTE: For continued opportunities to practice the techniques you are introduced to in this class, attend our Open Fiber Studio on Tuesday evenings. You can bring your loom and keep learning!
- Weave, Embroider, Loom Making$260$2600$0